See how solar panels can work for you
Our solar panel packages
A great solution if you have any shading of your roof from trees or chimneys.
- Black on-roof panels
- Every panel on your roof is monitored and optimised independently to ensure you’re getting the best performance
- 25 year panel guarantee
- 12 year inverter warranty
Prices for a typical 8 panel (2.48 kW) system are £5,002
Our in-roof solar package gives a modern and sleek look to your panels.
- Black in-roof panels
- These roof-integrated panels replace your tiles or slates, so that they sit flush with the existing tiles to look more like part of your roof.
- Exceptional wind resistance
Prices for a typical 8 panel (2.16kW) system are £6,935
Keeping you safe
Before your visit one of our team will give you a call to confirm your solar appointment. On the day, they will have identification with them and will be wearing their E.ON uniform. If you are unsure, give us a call on 0345 366 5981 we're here 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and we'll confirm our team member is who they say they are.
1. These are example figures only. Savings are based on a south-facing property in central England with a 40-degree roof tilt and no shading, with electricity consumption of 4,900 kWh. Saving assumes fitting 14 x 305W panels and a 9.0 kWh battery and an electricity cost of 15p/kWh.
Our team will be able to answer your calls between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Don’t forget, call from mobiles and landlines to 03 numbers are charged at your local rate, unless they’re included in your call package then they’re free.
2. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender and work exclusively with Creation Consumer Finance Ltd who acts as the lender. Credit subject to status, terms and conditions apply and can be found at eonenergy.com/solar, E.ON reserves the right to amend its finance offering at any time and may withdraw at short notice. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 09965944 with its registered office at Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking services under number 75041
Who can get solar panels from us?
You don’t have to be an E.ON customer to get solar panels from us, they're available to anyone who owns their home and roof. There may be some roof types that we won’t be able to install solar panels on, such as thatched roofs. To see if we are installing in your area, fill out our contact form or give us a call.
How do solar panels work?
You’ll have an array of solar PV (photovoltaic) panels that capture the sun’s energy which is then converted into electricity for your home using an inverter. Your home will use this power as you generate it, then you’ll import any extra you need from the grid.
How are my solar panels installed?
We aim to install your solar system in a day, plus some time to put your scaffolding up beforehand and take it down after. This depends on the system you choose and your home but we’ll discuss all of this with you before the installation. If you’re just having a battery fitted to your existing solar system it will take less than a day.